2018 National Meeting & Technical Exchange
Monday, August 6, 2018
Novi Suburban Collection Showcase
46100 Grand River Ave
Novi, MI 48374
The High-Efficiency Truck Users Forum (HTUF) is back at full strength. The HTUF program, supported by the U.S. Army’s Tank Automotive Research Development and Engineering Center (TARDEC), serves as a provider of industry connection and outreach services in the areas of vehicle efficiency, electrification, automation, and cybersecurity. This mechanism helps identify and develop technologies that can fulfill the needs of the military and commercial industry.
On Monday, August 6, 2018 we will hold a one-day event that brings together industry and military stakeholders to identify barriers and opportunities for greater adoption of advanced technologies in these areas. The meeting will be held at the Novi Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, Michigan. This year we are holding our meeting in conjunction with the Ground Vehicle Systems Engineering & Technology Symposium (GVSETS) which convenes August 7-9 at the same location.
The HTUF Annual Meeting will include panel discussions, presentations, and working group meetings all aimed at increasing industry participation in efforts to remove the barriers to greater deployment of advanced vehicle technologies. The meeting will include:
• Panel discussions on vehicle electrification, automation, and cyber-security involving representatives of the military and
• Presentation of the “beachhead” strategy of vehicle technology development – identifying key initial platforms,
...applications, and markets to spur greater industry research and investments
• Discussion of the ways key national fleets identify and deploy advanced technologies
• Display of advanced and electrified vehicles
• Working group meetings including the Connected & Automated Technology Users Forum, the Commercial Electric
...Vehicle Working Group, and the Medium & Heavy-Duty Vehicle Cybersecurity Working Group
• Networking reception